Please fill out the following form to begin the registration process. Be sure to
complete all of the required information correctly. If any information in each tab is invalid or left blank, your profile may not be processed. Underlined words, indicate additional
information viewable by clicking on the word. Please note the form cannot be saved during the submission process. Should you require assistance, please
contact the Purchasing Department at 813-745-7840.
Fields marked with an * are required for submission.These fields are in most sections please ensure you go through each section thoroughly.
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE):
An enterprise that is at least 51% owned
and controlled by minority group members, or, in the case of a publicly-owned business,
at least 51% of the stock is owned by minority group members. The recognized minority
groups consist of the following:
- All persons whose origins are in any Black racial groups of Africa.
- Hispanic Americans
- All persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central, Latin, or South American,
Portuguese, or other Spanish origins, regardless of race.
- Asian/Indian Americans
- All persons having origins in India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh.
- Asian/Pacific Americans
- All persons having origins in any of the peoples of Japan, China, Vietnam, Korea,
Samoa, Guam, U.S. Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands. Northern Mariana Islands,
Laos, Cambodia, or Taiwan.
- American Indian
- All persons having origins in any of the original peoples of North America and who
maintain cultural identification through tribal affiliations or Eskimos, Aleuts,
and native Hawaiians.
Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE): An enterprise that, regardless of
ethnic background, is at least 51% owned and controlled by women members, or, in
the case of publicly-owned business, at least 51% of the stock is owned by women.
Please use the available field to list your certifying agency. Moffitt accepts both
certified and uncertified MBE and WBE businesses. If a business is uncertified,
we do encourage certification, which is available at no cost through the following
- City of Tampa’s Women / Minority Business Enterprise Program
- Hillsborough County’s Disadvantaged Minority / Disadvantaged Women Business Enterprise
- State of Florida Department of Management Services, Office of Supplier Diversity